All Business Patronages include the following:
- A certain number of free admission and guided tour passes to the site for employees (employees need to go to the gift shop and submit the pass card to the admission desk).
- 10% discount in the gift shop the day the pass is used.
- Use of the fishing pond (fishing license required) is included in the admission pass.
- Company listing in publications and on social media.
- Invitation for two people to the annual member/patron holiday party in December.
More benefits are available depending on the patronage level. Select your giving level below!
Purchase your patronage online (you will be redirected to the PayPal website for checkout, but click "return to merchant" to fill out our membership form)
Download our business patronage form and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org after your Paypal payment. Or, mail your payment with the form to PO Box 710, Camden, SC 29021.
Business Patronage Details
$50 - $149 - Sole Proprietor (1-2 employees)
Includes: benefits listed above, including two admission passes and two guided tour passes.
$150 - $299 - Small Business (3-9 employees)
Includes: benefits listed above, including five admission passes and two guided tour passes.
$300 - $749 - Medium-sized Business (10-49 employees)
Includes: benefits listed above, including twenty admission passes, five free guided tour passes, and 15% discount on one facility rental per year.
$750 - $1199 - Large Business (50+ employees)
Includes: benefits listed above, including fifty admission passes, ten free guided tour passes, and a 30% discount on one facility rental per year. Company logo placed on our website for a year.
$1200+ (Any size business)
Includes: benefits at the Large Business/Corporation rate, plus a special private event put on by HC at McCaa’s Tavern for staff and their families. (Includes complimentary private Tavern rental for up to three hours, complimentary soft drinks, a special Tavern or Kershaw-Cornwallis House tour, and access to the Lower Grounds museums. HC will sell beer and wine.) Event must be reserved at least three months in advance, and date is subject to availability.